An Inside Look at the Pacific Northwest
• Northwest Nature: Wild EAGLES & SALMON
Day Tour ~ Date Sensitive! ~ January 14, 2017 ~
~ Great to be Outside!!
You will see, in the wild, Bald Eagles hanging around watching you! They are actually watching Salmon in the Skagit River, but who can tell?
We stop at the Interpretive Center in Marblemount for information and perhaps hear a speaker.
Along the Skagit River at 3-4 different places are strategically placed telescopes, each honed to an Eagle. We stop and take a look on our way to the Salmon Hatchery.
Where we learn: how to raise Salmon from eggs, they release into the wild, how to observe Salmon and their full spawning cycle.
Each weekend offers a different set of programs
Eagles migrate here to eat our spawning salmon, and stay until spawning is done, through January, and fly home, to Alaska and Canada. Salmon are the cycle of life for the Northwest!
$69/per person - plus tax
~ APRIL 1st & APRIL 15th
~ Depart 8:00-9:00am - Return 5:30-6:30pm
An April Festival celebrating the blooming of Tulips, Daffodils, and Iris. With fields ablaze, and row upon row of vibrant tulip colors, even locals visit each year!
We Stop at:
• Roozengaarde, the largest tulip-bulb grower in the country.
• Tulip Town bulb shop with kite flying and face painting.
• Azusa Gardens has Art in a Pickle Barn.
• Forte Chocolates, with delicious Official Festival Chocolate.
• Lunch ~ Salmon BBQ $15 at Hillcrest Park ~
Pick-up is at the Seattle Grand Hyatt or as arranged....
$89 /per person, plus tax
• TULIPS and TRUCKS ~ 2017
~ April 8, One Day Only! ~
~ This is a HIS and HER Tour!
Combining 2 Tulip fields and PACCAR's Technical Center in Mount Vernon. Road simulators, frozen windshields, and lots more in this truck facility to test abilities of wear and tear expectancy for the new trucks manufactured by PACCAR! This state of the art facility allows testing at any speed, on any grade over a full range of operational temperatures and altitudes, any day of the year.
• Don't forget the beautiful flowers in bloom in the Skagit Valley as we cover both Roozengaarde and Tulip Town.
• RoozenGarde ~ the Retail division of Washington State Bulb Company.
• Lunch Options: Hot dogs available at the Technical facility, or you may pre-purchase a box lunch through Cheryl's Northwest Tours, we use Ingallina's box lunches.
Be sure to let us know in advance if you want a box lunch. We'll provide a menu. Approx. $16 for lunch, including taxes and delivery.
Pick-up is at the Seattle Grand Hyatt or as arranged....
$89 /per person, plus tax
• TULIPS & CRAB CRUISE
~ April 16 One Day Only
A New, Fun Plan for the Tulip Festival!
• Visit the Tulip Festival and 2 Tulip Farms.
• Take a 2.5 hour boat cruise, feast on Dungeness Crab and Chicken. Enjoy beautiful Island views.
This Fun trip is so UNIQUE, we hope you'll join us!!
$179 /per person, plus tax ~ all inclusive tour
• SEQUIM LAVENDER Fields & Festival ~
~ Saturday ~ July 22, 2017
~ Depart 9:00am, Return approx 7:30pm
Visit 2 Lavender Farms learn fun regional information.
NEW: 2017 You have the option to visit a Street Fair, OR visit a 3rd Farm instead. You have to choose, though, what you'd rather do. We stop to drop off at the fair, continue to another farm, then return to pick up.
Festival Food and Fair booths have Lavender products of every kind. Oils and lotions, ice cream, cookies, sachets, even bug repellant!
Fun, relaxing Wine & Beer Garden, meet other visitors or catch a break.
~ Tour Includes ~
• Quality Coach
• Free snacks and bottled water
• On-board Tour Guide
Pick-up at: Sheraton Seattle
$84 /per person, plus tax
~ Complete Day Tour package.
• SOL DUC Hot Springs Resort, Olympic National Park, WA ~
2 Day / 1 Night excursion ~ August 12th & 13th, 2017 ~
This overnight excursion includes; pick up downtown Seattle at a central location, ferry crossing, and delivery to the Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort.
Once you book we will coordinate with the Sol Duc Facilities to get your room coordinated with our tour group. Once you pay them for your room, we're all set. Cost for room varies, we recommend:
• $243 (approx) cabin fee plus tax, Includes a private cabin and breakfast in the restaurant.
Do as you wish for 2 days. Enjoy Resort amenities Like:
• Gift shop ~ Hot Mineral-spring Pools
• Grocery ~ Trail Walk along the river
• Springs Restaurant ~ Hike to Sol Duc Falls
• Massage Therapists ~ Poolside Deli
No cell coverage, no TV. Get ready to unwind! ~
$77 per person ~ Plus Tax
AUGUST 12; 8:30 ~ Depart Seattle for Bainbridge Island Ferry
AUGUST 13; 11:00 ~ Depart from Sol Duc Hot Spring to Seattle.
• Ashland SHAKESPEARE Festival Tour ~ 2017 ~
~ 5 Days / 4 Nights ~ SEPT 8-12, 2017
This 5 day, 4 night excursion is one of a kind. Ashland Oregon puts on a Shakespeare festival every year, and we're going to explore it and see some terrific plays!
You'll have 2 days and 2 nights in Ashland to visit the town and and enjoy the play selection of your choice. Many choices, of which we let you decide.
You'll have overnight stays in the following cities. You are welcome to explore the towns on your own, or stay with your tour director, who will have an agenda to visit the must see's in each city.
- Sept 8 ~ Salem Oregon 1 night
- Sept 9-10 ~ Ashland, Oregon 2 nights
- Sept 11 ~ Oregon City, Oregon 1 night
The following plays are performing in Ashland during our stay, as shown on the Oregon Shakespeare Festival website https://www.osfashland.org: Go there to review what's still available, then after you book with us, go back to book your play selection.
- Sept 9
- Henry IV part 1 ~ 1:30pm
- Henry IV part 2 ~ 8:00pm
- Merry Wives of Windsor ~ 8:00pm
- The Odyssey ~ 8:00pm
- Off the Rails ~ 8:00pm
- Sept 10
- Hanna & the Dread Gazebo ~ 1:30pm
- Shakespeare in Love ~ 1:30pm
- Disney's Beauty & Beast ~ 8:00pm
- Sept 9th & 10th ~ August Wilson's Poetry in Unison
- 9th ~1:30pm 10th ~ 8pm
$642 per person, plus tax ~ double occupancy
• LONG BEACH Peninsula, WA ~ 2017
3 Days / 2 Nights ~ October 13-15 ~
Loaded with NW Adventure!
FRIDAY: Begin the morning drive from Seattle to Long Beach and ocean.
• First stop is Raymond, for lunch at Pitchwood Ale House, followed by a visit to the Northwest Carriage Museum.
• We arrive in Long Beach before check-in time, so explore town and/or beach before going to your hotel. Take time to relax before dinner, in our hotel bar the Pickled Fish!
• Your evening ends, relaxing on the beach with a driftwood fire and s'mores, weather permitting.
SATURDAY: Start the morning, with a breakfast of razor clams and eggs at the famous 42nd Street Diner (Many alternates to clams!).
• Then off to Historically Registered Oysterville, the town today still harvests oysters out of Willipa Bay. We meet a historian with local stories, and at Oysterville Sea Farms, Dan Driscoll shares oyster shucking pointers.
• We visit an Art gallery, hosted by Eric Weingardt, wander back to Long Beach for lunch, then go horseback riding on the beach. (If unfavorable weather) we visit the Cranberry Museum/Bogs instead.
• There's time for rest before dinner, our day is not rushed at all, just fun, with some exploration.
• Shelburne Inn on the National Historic Register, is where we enjoy a wonderful dinner. The chef's are known for their creative 3-course meals, combining Northwest flavors with Old-World traditions and organic foods. We're excited to have dinner here!
• After dinner visit the spa, go into town, beach stroll, or stay near your room and enjoy the evening. 1 block away to visit is; The World Kite Museum!
SUNDAY: Breakfast at Cottage Bakery, gives a good start for historical endeavors along the ocean shores.
• Visit the Ilwaco Columbia Pacific Heritage Museum, and tour Illwaco's waterfront area.
• We then transfer to the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center, see Cape Disappointment Lighthouse, National Park, and the Northhead Lighthouse.
• After all this, it's time to go home, with a bundle of new memories of the Pacific Northwest Coast.
This is an inclusive tour (except for 2 lunches)
Hotel rooms, breakfasts, dinners, entry to the Columbia Pacific Heritage Museum, Northhead lighthouse, Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center, National Park entry, State Park entry, guest speaker at Oysterville, horse back riding, Carriage Museum, and s'mores. ~
$357 per person ~ Plus Tax ~ based on double occupancyBook Now
• Leavenworth Christmas Lighting Tour ~ 2017
~ Dec. 10th & 17th ~
~ NOEL Christmas for Everyone!
If you have not visited, you must! A Bavarian style village, believable to Germany or Austria, does festive lighting, roasted chestnuts, holiday music, food, with fun all about! Fire pits in the street help keep you warm, the Holiday Spirit is here!
• Street Fair and Shopping
• Hot spiced wine and cider tent
• If there is snow, sledding for the kids - bring your sled.
• Options include a Holiday play or Sleigh ride.
During the drive over learn about the Mountains, Rivers, Town heritage, Mining history and more!
We show a Holiday movie on the way back for holiday mood.
$82 pp. for adults ~ plus tax
$50 pp. for Children under 13 ~ plus tax
Pick up locations Sunday ~
Seattle/ Nortgate/ Auburn/ Bellevue